Catholic Rosary Bracelets
"Having my Rosary bracelet on really inspires me to pray the Rosary".
Catholic rosary bracelets come in different styles such as the bracelet rosary wrap, the stretch rosary bracelet or the most common rosary chain bracelet. These styles are made using countless materials including gold, pearls, and Swarovski crystals.
Rosary bracelets can also be purchased...
You can find a wide variety ranging from inexpensive wood stretch rosary bracelets all the way to the highest quality 14k gold rosary bracelet.
A bracelet jewelry religious rosary item is a stylish sacramental.
By wearing a rosary bracelet, you can evangelize with the added benefit of wearing an elegant and fashionable bracelet. Plus you can conveniently pray using your bracelet.
Feel the constant peace of Mary's maternal care.
Your bracelet will remind you of the Incarnation, the Redemption, and Mary strong intercessory power before the throne of God. How comforting to keep in mind that Mary sends you all the graces you need to get through your day.
Furthermore, if you spread devotion to the Rosary, Mary will provide for your every need.
Here is an overview of Catholic rosary bracelets and the various materials in which they are made. Click on the link to browse that variety.
- The gold rosary bracelet is by far the most elegant and stylish variety of rosary bracelets. Silver rosary bracelets are an always popular and glamorous way to wear the rosary. Learn more...
Semi Precious Stones
- includes amethyst, opal, pearl, jasper, onyx and many others. This natural and down to earth variety makes a fabulous rosary bracelet. Learn more...
- includes all crystal rosary types - Swarovski (Austrian) crystal. Plus gorgeous high quality faux precious gem bracelets in emerald, ruby, topaz and even diamond. Learn more...
- These hardy bracelets make a perfect addition to your rosary jewelry and are study enough to be worn everyday. Varieties include Brazilian, Jujube and olive wood. Learn more...
- Rosary bead bracelets are the most versatile and affordable. Comes in endless varieties including glass that closely resembles garnet, the Murano beads rosary bracelet and the always charming shamrock rosary bracelet. Plus affordable, high quality plastic bead rosary bracelets. Learn more...
Styles of Catholic Rosary Bracelets:
Rosary bracelets come in three main styles.
Chain - Simple and elegant style. This style is used in almost all varieties and seen in the higher quality jewelry such as the gold and silver rosary bracelets.
Wrap - The bracelet rosary wrap is a wrap around rosary bracelet that has an exotic and sophisticated look. This is the perfect dress up option for a rosary bracelet and contains a full rosary- all five decades as opposed to the one decade other styles contain.
Stretch - Stretch rosary bracelets are an inexpensive and attractive way to wear the rosary.
Browse the material you are looking for to see what styles that material comes in.
Read More on...
Shopping for Catholic Rosary bracelets
Shop for rosary jewelry the same way you would shop for any jewelry.
If you are looking for high quality jewelry made from precious metals or gems, purchase it from a well known jeweler.
If you are shopping for less expensive varieties, you still should buy the highest quality available in that material. This will ensure that your rosary bracelet will be well made and be sturdy enough for daily wear.
Be sure to check out the selection on eBay first. You can find high quality jewelry for a fraction of the retail price on eBay. Just make sure the seller has good feedback.
See our Auction Tips page for more information about bidding on an auction.
Here is a live sampling of Catholic Rosary bracelets available on eBay...
Not quite sure how to use a Rosary...visit here for a basic guide in praying with a Rosary.
Return to our Rosary Jewelry page
Return from Catholic Rosary Bracelets page to our Home page